Albatross Weekender - Gray Herringbone | Black Leather
Estimated Delivery:Mar 05 - Mar 09
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $99
This Albatross was one of Quavaro's first designs. based on a vintage aviation helmet bag. The Albatross can be used a weekender or on longer trip, like vacation travel south of the equator. The Albatross has one top zipper which makes it a breeze to get in and out of. It comes with a shoulder strap and has metal feet on the bottom to limit wear and tear.
- Full grain hides tanned by a third generation legacy tannery in Leon, Mexico
- Black Exterior: Full Grain - Smooth and pebbled Black Leathers
- Interior: Cotton Canvas
- Wool and cotton blend herringbone
- Zipper: YKK zippers all around
- Has a shoulder strap
- Full Grain - Smooth and Pebbled Leathers
- 1 zipper pocket: 7” L x 6.5” H
- 2 open pockets: 3.5” L x 4” H
- 1 key clasp
- Shoulder strap
17.5” L x 8.5” W x 12” H
Bags are fun things to purchase, stress should not be part of the equation. Below you will see how we take away that stress and allow you to focus on planning that next adventure or how to prepare for all the office admiration you will get when you show off that new carry!
- Free shipping on all orders over $100!
- Exchanges and returns are 100% Free
- All returns should be unused with original tags attached and processed within 15 days. For returns, simply email us at email@example.com and we will get you that label right away.
- We are here for you for anything at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
It's all about trust
Handcrafted with Passion in León México
It never gets old to us when someone supports us with a purchase or with kind words of encouregment.
We feel that honor and support should work both ways. That is why we stand by everything that we make and are only happy when you are. If you are not, for whatever reason, please let us know and we are committed to do whatever it takes for you to feel happy that you trusted and invested with us.
We are in the people business that happens to be in the bag industry.
It is much slower and more expensive than a machine, but we are not competing for
speed but for quality and tradition.
Our leathers come from a family owned tannery started in the 1940’s
World Class Artisans
Handmade in one of the leather capitols of the world, Leon, Mexico with
generations of expertise.
Every product we make goes through a rigorous evaluation granting it as guaranteed
item we back.